PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Shazi's AvatarShazi

Shazi the Blepspeon

Hi i'm Shazi one of the art staff members, I make the pretties. I also help Suriya and Garth out with the clans we all run together. I'm in constant contact with Suri when she and I are both awake, and more or less the same with Garth~

Important stuff

• Clicking Habits: I am not an every day mass clicker, but I have a set group of people I mass click to begin with and usually proceed to either pokerus hunt or search for people with sorted and stacked fields. I don't like to click random fields or fields of 5/6 stacks
  • My Fields: I try to keep my hoard fields sorted and stacked in the center of the fields but occasionally I miss one or two pokemon or I go on an adoption spree and forget to stack the new hoard field.
  • Click List:I have a primary list of particular people I click most often, these are people I have found to have my preferred field organisation, I have a secondary list of poeple who I click after that. If you want to be on my secondary list, drop me a PM and if I like your fields well enough you'll go onto my primary list

Click Lists

Credits
Art and code by me
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page