PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Wiki Discussion >

Niall's AvatarNiall

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

File:Keyboard.png needs to be in the default skin.
Replaced with two different versions, one with subscript and one without. I edited the page it's on, but I think differentiating the two C-notes is okay?

Should I put the "Category: Plates (Images)" on the Memories, since they are listed under that category in the inventory?
Sounds fair to me

Should the party sprites of Exclusives and Megas be on their pages? Two are already uploaded for the BBCode page. \(owo)/
Nobody really keeps track of resprited icons (unlike the Sprite Discovery Thread), so maybe for any who have Gen VI/VII style icons ready? Adding party sprites means double the sprites that need to be looked through occasionally as we look for new ones? Idk, seems like too much of a hassle

Should we make a category and upload all the possible icons for a Pokemon? (i.e. Mega, EXP Lock, etc.) Prehistoric and PF1 Transfer are currently under Misc.
Yes! I think we should update this page with paragraphs for each (instead of bullet points), similar to "Shiny Pokemon" and the like at the bottom of the section. That way each icon can be located in one central location. EXP Lock and PF1 Transfer could get a blurb at the bottom since they aren't really categories like the other icons.

This file (long name) needs to be updated with a .png, and probably needs a shorter name.
Tada. The old version will need deleted, since it isn't linked on any pages anymore. c:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page