PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Wiki Discussion >

Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Noting a few things down here about some files. If it seems kinda out of order, it is... since I just put these down as I notice them. x')
  • File:Keyboard.png needs to be in the default skin.
  • File:Iconcompare.png is not used on any pages, may be unnecessary?
  • Should I put the "Category: Plates (Images)" on the Memories, since they are listed under that category in the inventory?
  • Should the party sprites of Exclusives and Megas be on their pages? Two are already uploaded for the BBCode page. \(owo)/
  • Should we make a category and upload all the possible icons for a Pokemon? (i.e. Mega, EXP Lock, etc.) Prehistoric and PF1 Transfer are currently under Misc.
  • All of the Field images were uploaded, should we use them or...
  • File:Gp_bigu.png needs deletion, the File:Gp_big.png wasn't updated with that image.
  • This file (long name) needs to be updated with a .png, and probably needs a shorter name.
  • This needs deletion.
  • These three files either need to be updated with the default skin, or get deleted if they aren't used.
Aside from the things I stated, everything now has a Category. You can check here if you want to categorize or do something with the rest of the images. Raca; Sounds like a good idea to replace EXP to hatch with Evolution Requirements. I'm not sure about the Evolution template, maybe wait for some input from Uzumi and the other Editors?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page