PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

Oh haha. This week's tournament is "Earn Interaction Points". Hard goal is 200,000 and it only took me the first day to do that. There's still an hour left of the day, so I'll get even more if I stick around. Of course, the insane people on the leaderboard are at 230k+, for the person in 100th place. I'm not going to be able to catch up, and stay caught up for the next 4 days. So here's hoping next week's goal is easier for me to get and stay in the top 100. Or maybe I'll just buy a hatched Exclusive from someone later. (What is it this week? The sun version of Lunupine?)
It's day 3 of the tournament and I've determined that people are crazy. I've got a bit more than 350k points now. The person in 100th place has 850k. It's insanity. I definitely won't be catching up this week.
So the pokemon this week is Solynx! It's a fire type. Until I get one for myself, that's all I'll know about it :/ I got 294th place, with 515,985 points. The insane user who got first had 7,110,502 points. Like, holy shiza. That's more than 1 million points a day. Here's hoping next week's goal (hatching White pokemon) is easier for me, and not others, haha.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 193
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 535
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page