PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Find Lost Shelter Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Find Lost Shelter Pokemon >

Polagator's AvatarPolagator
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Diancietherock

Suggestion Title: Finding Lost Shelter Pokemon Suggestion Summary: Yeah, we've all been there- we lose our prized Pokemon in the shelter, just because we're feeling a bit iffy or tired. However, if we're quick enough, perhaps we could use a new item- perhaps called the Golden Gigaremo, showing Pokemon that you've released (No eggs!) for three to five refreshes, and then it'll break. Each Gigaremo would cost ~300GP, I'd say, if that sounds reasonable. Positive points: Helps people find their precious Pokemon that were accidentally released. Negative points: May stress the servers out, and could also be easily abused, in some sort of way. Reason For Consideration: A lot of people lose their Pokemon that they quite like every now and then, and often don't get it back- and may have difficulty getting it back from those who adopted it.
I don't support either,if someone cared about their pokemon they give a link.Which allows them to take it back if someone else got it.Usually people are nice enough to give pokemon back since people care about the dex not training.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page