PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

Also this has no relation to the topic of which I was speaking about but I kind of noticed there's a bit of similarities between the sprites of the Alolan Geodude line used here & the sprites that I created for Pokecommunity before the Alola update of Pokefarm Q.
I'm sorry.. but if I'm reading this correctly, are you claiming that we stole your sprites? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if it IS what I think it is, then there's a few things I need to point out. We have incredibly strict rules on art theft - why would we then break our own incredibly strict rules (which need to be in place to uphold the law) and take sprites that belong to someone else? That makes no sense and would open us up to legal trouble. I would absolutely never allow something like that to happen - if I did I wouldn't hold the position of Art Director. These are the sprites you've mentioned: Top is our sprites, lower ones are yours. The similarities end at "they're the same Pokémon."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page