PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
Hello, I'm Serra, but some call me Sezou. I am now 31 years old (yeah I'm old lol) and am engaged to a great guy. I have been on PokeFarm since November 2010. I've been on here since last night. I love to play Pokemon games and hooked on a trading card game called Magic the Gathering. I love to play the Sims games. I love to write and used to draw a lot. I am completely addicted to the online show/anime RWBY. Of gens 1-5 my favorite pokemon is a tie between Mew, Shaymin, Ditto, Zorua, Victini, and Eevee. I got a promo code from an awesome staff member <3 There's a lot I like about PFQ already, easy to navigate is one. I also like how much faster/easier it is to click pokemon/eggs and how easy it is to field click as well. I also love how much easier it is ot set our own skins. That's just to name a few things right now. Since the site is still a WIP, I'm not sure what I would change yet, if anything.
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page