PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass Evolving RTE Pokemon in Same Field

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Mass Evolving RTE Pokemon in Same Field >

RosieOciKat's AvatarRosieOciKat
I'm going to support this for one reason only: Wishforge. I absolutely love that part. The bad thing is this - what about Mega Evolves or T2E Pokemon? Mega Evolves would PROBABLY cost a lot to do all at the same time, but then again, it would be a bit crazy to evolve them all at the same time. And T2E Pokemon can't be mass-traded. I mean, those are the only two points I can notice being wrong with this. Other than that, this is a very good idea! I love it (also mainly cause I'm WAY to lazy to actually evolve anything from the farm tab -u-)
TWILEX: Nice to meet you, I'm Twilex! Check out this... it's nothing special... I'll be going! *runs*
MIDNIGHT: Sprites & Profile Pic drawn by RosieOciKat. Whoever made the buttons with said in the shops. <3

hey, listen!

CHECKER: Trainer says to check these out. You probably should, I don't have a say in this.
/
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page