PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Referrer Link

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Referrer Link >

Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hello, small suggestion~ I think it'd be handy if we had a link to give people that auto-filled our username as the referrer. Many people tend to forget to fill out referrer, or tell their friends to mark them as referrer, so having this link available would help solve the issue. It may also encourage people to refer others more, because it'd be an easy link to the sign-up form as well as ensure they're marked as referrer. In terms of location, it could be a link on the Party page, maybe? Or somewhere on the Farm page. I might be a bit biased to Party page since I seem to remember there being something of a Referrer link (or maybe it was just Userpage... my memory is not good) there :d I'm not suuure of what downsides could exist? If someone plans to multiaccount to get the cheat benefits, they don't need a referrer link to do that. I suppose there might be the issue of people spamming it elsewhere, but that's not exactly something that can be controlled considering it's off-site and literally site-promotion. Donno. Toss me negatives you think of.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page