PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Alchemist's Lair

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Alchemist's Lair >

Alchemist's Fire

I figure it's probably easier to keep track of a wishlist and whatnot here, rather than struggling with editing my profile a million times a day Was gonna do a EggDex, PokeDex & Wishforge trackers, but the pages already kinda do that...don't need to be redundant.

About Me

Under Construction Nerd Girl. Music lover. Tea drinker. Chainmaille artisan. BJD collector. Minifig hoarder. Pokémon Trainer. Companion Cube. My favourite types are: , but I love several others too I'm a casual gamer, I love Portal/Portal 2, Minecraft, Mario Kart, Audiosurf, and many other Puzzle games. I'm also a big fan of retro Nintendo consoles (NES, SNES). I collect Amiibo! I make chainmaille jewellery, and I'm trying to learn how to knit and crochet. I also collect BJDs (Ball-Jointed Dolls), and I'd love to learn to sew so I can make clothes for them. I'm a tea-lover, just getting into the world of loose leaf. I can't drink coffee, so I'm glad the world of tea is so massive! I'm a big fan of Star Wars, Babylon 5, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Monty Python, Eddie Izzard...way too many to list xD --- I can name 294 Pokemon in 15m 0s Click here to Play (Gens 1-4)

My Kinaster

From the Eclipse Event <3 I'm a dummy and forgot to EXP unlock her before I sent her back to her parents =(

Art!

Art by Sheepoid
Chibis by Lavar
GIF by ValleryP
Bait by Sheepoid
Bait by Swag3Tails
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page