PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding the bonus counters

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding the bonus counters >

ScottXF's AvatarScottXF
Alright, I'm gonna attempt some math here... Say we get on average 1 million interactions per day, as a whole (the user base). At that rate, we would be filling the Niet counter bar, on average, around every 50 days, give or take maybe around a week due to having several days where the users don't click as much. That being said, the Niet counter is set at a goal that takes well over a month. Now, it might just be me, but I like to see a Niet bonus day around every 2 weeks. You can agree or disagree, but I feel the Niet counter bar should be set to 20-25 million interactions, thus causing a Niet bonus day about every 2-3 weeks, given the user base at a whole gets around 1 million interactions per day. Keep in mind some days the user base may get upwards of 1.5 interactions per day or sometimes considerably lower than 1 million. Therefore, the amount of interactions being made should balance out enough from day to day so that we get a Niet bonus day every 2-3 weeks, leaning more towards every 3 weeks. In my opinion, that would be the ideal amount of time between Niet bonus days. And of course, when we get event ranks and whatnot (assuming that events will work pretty much the same way as PF1), the number of interactions would be expected to increase as more people may have more motivation to click. That, plus as more users join, we will have more people clicking as well. But, until then, I think the Niet counter bar should be set for anywhere between 20-25 million interactions. As for the Garthic counter bar, I don't pay too much attention to it, but I will try to give some statistics on that later on as I observe it more.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page