PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ease of Access Requests

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Ease of Access Requests >

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
1. This will crash Sally. 2. I believe the additional pages are for ease of viewing. May bring it up with Niet to see if he'll consider a faster approach. 3. This is already accepted and will be implemented once Niet figures out a good way to go about it. 4. This was a no for me initially, but with the Fishing feature, I can't see a reason to say no any longer. As with the second suggestion, I'll bring it up with Niet.
The issue with multiple suggestions in one thread is that I can only move the thread in one subforum. I'll file this under "Rejected" for now as two of these are a hesitant "maybe" on my part. Will have Niet look at this.
Edit:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

2: no - among other reasons, the most concrete one being that the preview only shows that there is/are 1-5 items attached to the trade, and you have to mouse-over or tap each one to ensure it's what you want. Far easier to have the full view. Also messages. 3: Planned but I need to figure out a good interface for it. 4: Planned, possibly using something similar to the Fishing collection screen.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page