PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Browser-specific features (previously Chrome-only)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Browser-specific features (previously Chrome-only) >

boberry2009's Avatarboberry2009
The Chrome Extension is very basic, but exceptionally useful at the same time. For your first extension, Niet, you've done a superb job. *applauds* @ MyLøvelyStär: Have you tried updating the app manually from the Chrome Store?
See below.
When Niet first uploaded the app to the Chrome Store, it was listed in my extensions as "not from Chrome Store," and as such, did not update on its own when Niet fixed the sound issue. (This seems to also have been fixed, though I cannot confirm until another update, Niet. :) ) Edit: Also, might I suggest a "test notifications" button/link in the settings to immediately test changes to the settings, such as the volume, as well as updates to the app to test potential bugs? Edit2: I have confirmed that the old version of the Notifications app (v1.0) is a standalone to the updated version(s). This means if you haven't visited the Chrome Store in a while, you'll want to in order to receive any/all future updates. After visiting the Chrome Store with the link on the first page of this thread, click "Add to Chrome" (even though you already have once before). After it is downloaded, you should be directed straight to the updated version of the extension. If you visit your extensions page in your Chrome Settings, you'll see there are 2 PFQ Notifications. You may go ahead and delete the one labeled "v1.0" / "Not from Chrome Store". :)
Photo taken by myself.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page