PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokeFinder Suggestion?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > PokeFinder Suggestion? >

RosieOciKat's AvatarRosieOciKat
elite.png
NOTE - THIS CONTAINS SOME MINOR SPOILERS FOR SUN/MOON. IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THEN I RECOMMEND NOT READING AHEAD?? Suggestion Title: PokeFinder/Pokemon Pictures Suggestion Summary: In Pokemon Sun/Moon we were introduced to the RotomDex - a Rotom in a Pokedex (I would personally LOVE to see this on the site, but I feel its not needed). There's also one feature that's pretty neat, in my opinion. The PokeFinder (is that what its called?? I can't remember :T). With this you can take pictures of wild Pokemon. If we had this, it would pretty much be the Pokemon you own in different positions or chatting or something. Positive points: 1 - it could give you random things to do with your Pokemon. it would also be a fun tool to use if you're bored. 2 - People can rate your pictures like they do in the game. 3 - it'd be a way to show off your Pokemon/give trade shops a boost if they have shinies/albinos/etc. for sale 4 - In the game, you get points for each thumbs up you get. you could change those points into credits or have the points represent a "social status" type thing. 5 - your Pokemon Picture could be in a featured box or a top 10 photos/players list could be shown (only 1 photo per player, so if you have 2 photos that could be in the top 10, the 1st would be used) Negative points: 1 - there would have to be a lot of things edited and such, which would be... annoying?? 2 - There would have to be SET POSITIONS for Pokemon. 3 - people could be very rude when rating pictures/pictures could be dark/innaproprite 4 - in the game, there's a small time limit for the thumbs up to come in. this would probably be a set time (such as an hour to a day, depending on what the staff chooses) Reason For Consideration: I personally think it would be a fun, time wasting thing to have. I mostly get bored sometimes on the website if I can't fish or my art/sprite shop isn't busy. I like to loose track of time on weekends, so it gives me a way to do that. I want to know what you all have to say - and I'd like to hear your reasons for agreeing/disagreeing. I understand if it is rejected though - I don't want to pressure staff or anything (I feel bad for people, I'm sorry XD). Post away :D
TWILEX: Nice to meet you, I'm Twilex! Check out this... it's nothing special... I'll be going! *runs*
MIDNIGHT: Sprites & Profile Pic drawn by RosieOciKat. Whoever made the buttons with said in the shops. <3

hey, listen!

CHECKER: Trainer says to check these out. You probably should, I don't have a say in this.
/
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page