PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Bunny Ramble

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Bunny Ramble >

KottonxTail's AvatarKottonxTail

Pokesona

All art and sprites are for my use only

Dark Fox

(I have yet to name this lovely creature.)
Sprite Credit: Myself Original concept Art Credit:HybridYuki Art Credit:ezpups Cuddles with Revi Art Credit:ezpups Art Credit:Midnightkitkat "Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" -Feels something brush up on her ear, and se would glance up she would see a little kitten like creature- O.O "Kira!!!!! How did you get up there" Art by AriaWolf. Property of KiraKitten90 and KottonxTail. Not free to use! A gift from Kira Art by masochisms! Art by masochisms! Art by Goldenene! Art by Goldenene! Art by breepi! Art by Kaywi! Art by Avacyn! Art by MochaFox! Art by BananaLizard! Art by ezpups! Art by rylee!

Info

Info: Name: N/A Species: Ninetales Pattern/Look: She isn't like most Ninetales, she is black with a blue patch of fur on her neck tuff (looks like a zig zag) and the tips of her nine tales are blue. She has blue glowing eyes. The pads (Toe beans) of her feet are also blue. She wears a canine skull that covers her head. She wears two silver bangles on each leg. Type: Dark Gender: Female Personality: Hyper, Shy at first till she get to know you. Then you cant shut her up. Occupation: Owner of the Fox's Den History: N/A Insperation of sona: I came up with her from a mash up of a few diffrent pokemon. It was originally Ninetales for the base, cubones skull, houndoom bangles on thier legs, and Zorua hair tuff pattern. (Zorua red tips is where i got the pattern for her neck tuff pattern). Color palette was from the original melan growlith oh how i loved the colors. Trivia: She has evolved to have glowing blue eyes that was never inteaded but i loved the idea so it was kept. The skull has gone through a few diffrent changes as well to where her ears orginaly poked through to having horn like bulges coming from the skull that sit in front of each ear. Once again loved the idea so it has stayed as well. Her bangles on her legs where originally made out of bones as well, but have made a change to being made out of silver.
/) /) ( . .) c(")(") ♡♡♡♡♡♡
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page