PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

I'm going to make several points. • I don't understand where you're getting this "play your way"-thing from. If you're taking it from the rules - you're misinterpreting what is meant. The only way it's meant is that you can't force anyone else to play how you want them to. Nothing more, nothing less. The game itself has a pretty clear goal - there is only one way to do that, really... After all, you can't have someone else hatch eggs for you, right? • Already addressed the "play your way"-thing. The thing with the Champion rank is that it's near the full-completion, right? So if you've managed to get that far with the Dexes but you haven't managed to get a Ditto yet... Well. Here's your consolation prize. Boom - you now have a Ditto. • There are 14 Ditto Egg vouchers in the Market right now that cost less than what the Supplier required (3 million credits). • I'm failing to see the problem with "You need to play the game to be rewarded". Trading is a core part of the game - that's not going to change, and it can be utilised to make things easier. • The credits thing from the Supplier was a temporary thing, regardless. It was pretty much shoe-horned in to provide a way to get a Ditto without having to offer your soul to the Lab in prayer to get one. It was never a permanent solution. • May I ask why you think that Ditto is meant to be easy to get? It's extremely valuable, ridiculously useful... If anything, it should be a rare commodity. If anything... In my opinion, this may be too generous - but balancing requires that you try new things, so there ya go. • If you want to hatch your own Ditto but you don't want to wait until you have 3 million credits and you've not quite been lucky enough to get one from the Lab... Get to Champion rank. It's very simple - and most people will get to that rank without having accumulated 3 million credits anyway... So this is actually a lot easier - statistically... So this is factual - than spending 3 million. Not to mention - you can spend 1.5 million credits in the Market right now. • If I may ask... Why do you think that there won't be any new ways to get hold of these vouchers? It's the only way now, sure... But considering that we literally just demonstrated that things can change... One would think you would ask about this, rather than just assume it. • If people want to ask for ZC... That's on them. Nothing we can do. If you don't agree with that, don't purchase from them. Easy peasy. It's a free market - if we start getting involved and dictating prices, it's no longer a free market. That is a bad thing.
Interestingly, today there was someone who made a suggestion regarding field prices and having them lowered, after all... At 173 out of 250 fields, it starts to get expensive! Just over 1.2 mill! And yet... Here, we literally have someone asking to be able to spend 3 million credits for a Ditto from the Supplier. I have to admit, there is some cruel irony here.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page