PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
master.pngb.png
So, in a help thread and a bug thread, Niet has said "The Ditto Egg Voucher replaced the ability to buy it for double the price." (Sorry for the normal copy/paste, I somehow constantly get lost with the quote bbcode) Frankly I find this conflicts with the "play your way" aspect of PFQ Now I may be missing something but let me explain why I feel this way. With the addition of Champion rank, the only ways to get your first Ditto Eggdex is to either find it in the lab (which is really rare) or to rank up to champion to get the ditto voucher. This means if you want a ditto egg you either have to rely on luck, or dex. Being forced to dex to get such an important egg feels like it takes away some of the "play your way" aspect of PFQ. Now yes you can buy a hatched ditto from others, but for quite a few people, they'd much rather hatch their first Ditto themself because it is special. And yes you can buy a voucher from someone. But Vouchers are a limited supply since the only way to get them is from ranking. And as time goes on, less and less users will be willing to sell their voucher since they will need them for themselves. Which is why this feels like it is forcing you to dex if you want a Ditto. I realize hatching a Legendary is similar in limitations, but they are Legendaries, not meant to be easy to get and they don't serve as huge a purpose as Ditto does since Ditto is ESSENTIAL to hunting/breeding Genderless pokemon, and super helpful with single-gendered ones as well. I just feel like, for a lot of users, and especially as time goes on, removing the option to buy your first Ditto Eggdex for credits feels like it is forcing you to Dex whether you want to or not to hatch your own Ditto. (Side note: I know Ditto's breed better when traded to you anyways. But it is easier to swap a Ditto you hatched for another than to save up the money to buy one off of someone, since from what I've seen, most the time people only want ZC for a hatched Ditto.)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page