PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

To be blunt... That's exactly what it used to be. And people complained about it. Your suggestion sounds completely reasonable, doesn't it? That's what we thought - before we were consistently hounded by people complaining that it wasn't permanent... When... The option was there. Granted it did cost - because it didn't make sense otherwise. GP, only, mind you - and not much. But hey, "Niet only wants money" etc. If I sound a bit salty, it's because I am! XD I'm not gonna lie. The way the Mega-Stones are implemented, they can't be FCI's - this would have made it incompatible with the original design of it being "temporary" or "permanent", it also was done this way to kinda inflate the values of the stones themselves because otherwise, you can just take the stones off and give it to someone else. Doing that would make them far less special and much more... "throwaway". Which, considering what they are... Well. They're not meant to be lacking in value, right?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page