PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Translate PFQ into spanish language

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Translate PFQ into spanish language >

skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
@RowlingCat I agree with you, the original idea was "translate pfq into another languages" but then the "too much manpower" thought came into my mind, though I would be really happy if that happens... @Garthic And... Why? This thing might not be done today, not tomorrow, even not in this month or year. We (the users, since the staff sems to be really busy, and I completely understand it, you are doing such a wonderful work here) or, rather, I have plenty of time to this. Pfq hasn't that much of words, do you know? And, as the thread says, I'm not planning to translate the entire website (that would be such a mess .-.). Man, we have to note that this site has to rise even more, (80,000+ users is good, but can be better). This thing is not imposssible and the only reason that stopp us is... ourselves. I was hoping this to have more comments and not going to "rejected" that fast, but as I see, it's not possible to you even consider the idea. Anyways, thanks for taking your time.
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page