PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Possible Ultra Beast Obtaining Method???

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Possible Ultra Beast Obtaining Method??? >

El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I'm gonna have to say no, for a few reasons. First, I don't care for mini-games, and I doubt I'm the only one. Forcing someone to have to play a mini-game to finish the dex is, honestly, worse than making someone have to collect a bunch of rare items. Yes, I know I could easily trade for them, but what if I decided I wanted a shiny version? I'd have no choice but to collect a bunch of Beast Balls and play a mini-game that I wont enjoy at all. Secondly, what if the UB's were to be added next week? Or the week after?
This is just an example time.
That's not a very long time for Niet to make a mini-game. Sure, some people can easily make a much larger game in only a few days, but we're talking about 7 mini-games that would need to be done in a short period of time. And that's 7 games Niet would have to hope will work correctly with little time to actually test them. Finally, the UB's are pokemon, same as any other. The difference? They come from a different world. That's really the only difference. They come from a different world, which is why pokeballs of any kind don't work very well on them. They are, theoretically, the "legends" of whatever universe they come from. So why should they not have eggs? Because they don't come from the same universe as all other mons?
You already need to complete the tournaments to get the fakemon egg dexes, or spend an absurd amount of currency to buy tokens for them. I hate that, but it's still a fact of the game.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page