PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Customizable usernames

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Customizable usernames >

Firalight's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFiralight
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
Semi-Support ~*~ If someone nicknames someone a bad name, they could "blackmail" people with it as well. Like, say I was nicknamed something bad and a person took a screenshot and said: "Give me 1 million credits and a shiny and I won't spread this around." This could create a problem. Yes, staff members could handle it, but it might take a while. And the person, if they had friends, could tell their friends who might have PFQ to spread it around. This might inflict emotional damage onto the victim, and PFQ is supposed to be a fun website. Although I'd prefer it that if you DID want to nickname someone, the SYSTEM would send a message (like how the old friend requests work) asking if you'd allow the nickname. And then the nickname in a small font (but semi-easy to read) next or under the User's nickname. But this still might create problems if someone is sleep deprived, hits the wrong button, etc. This could be solved if the person that is being nicknamed should have an area in the OPTIONS area to remove nicknames (but they'd have to state a reason) so that if they did mess up or they do not wish to have the nickname anymore, it could be removed. But yet, this might cause SLIGHT strain on Sally (due to about 5,000+ players) and there could be many of them nicknaming each other and it'd take a while to load.
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page