PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gems based on ehp

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Gems based on ehp >

SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
No support for this (At first I saw the thread and thought, 'hey, wonderful idea!" then reading through I saw the fallbacks). My input is that yes, maybe an Eevee hunt takes more work, but once again, as was already stated, don't start the hunt until you have the stuff you need for it. You don't have to reward more in gems for tasks that can already be made easier, due ot the badges, and the daily tasks are already definitely boosting the gems we get, along with Ravyne and Niet days. Just hold off on it and prepare yourself so when you do put in the work necessary, the reward you get serves the purpose it was supposed to. Now, thinking on this, the idea of "When higher can be easily achieved, the reward fits" sounds like something that just might have been considered when the system was put in place. As much as I would like more gems, it would mess the system up and devalue gems, most likely. Just think, someone with the highest Ghost badge easily hunts Giratina and gets many gems per egg, in the system that's suggested. The balance of how many Ghost gems we would have would devalue as they would most likely make it into the trades system, and as long as the person had the necessary summons the value of Ghost gems would drop, considering how many high-yield eggs are being hatched (as long as they click a lot on the right day). And also, with that analogy, the amount of gems (with the current system) for someone of this level is the same (Well, similar) as someone with low badges hunting a low EXP Ghost type due to the fact that the quantity of hatched eggs goes up as you click more and certain counters are active. In summary, no support due to tipping the gem value system over :/
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2498
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page