PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gems based on ehp

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Gems based on ehp >

Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
Reasons already stated. Plus... In my eyes, I think it's already pretty fair. You have to work for things. Yes, at first it may seem as unfair and challenging because you literally just started out but what's life without challenge? It's hard at the beginning but as you progress and earn badges, it's pretty easy to get gems since there's trading, market, gifting if people are nice, raffles, contests, exp share, and others. Just those alone can get you very far on your gem wishforge journey. Also, I don't think I have encountered with a site where they give you from a newbie rank to an expert rank the first few days of entering. To be honest, I don't think I've ever even met any kind of game like that. And I certainly don't want my favorite site to be turned into one of those 'cheap' site.
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page