PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Commenting on Pokemon Profiles

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Commenting on Pokemon Profiles >

Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
As someone who likes to keep certain pokemon's profiles "clean" I don't really like this suggestion. There are several Melans I have whose profiles I want to keep the additions to a minimal One such melan is this one which as you can see only has the bare minimum of entries in it's timeline. I can't imagine how flooded it would be from comments if this were to be added. as Padfoot said. this would also add one more thing for the mods to look out for inappropriate behaviour in. Could you imagine trying to go through every single one of summaries of Elta's mons? because that's the kind of thing that would be needed in order to locate such nonsense. For the profile comments section, I get enough PMs from people (most of which are very sweet and I appreciate them a lot) this seems like more trouble than it's worth as well. If you feel like you want to say something to a person, why not just toss them a PM? If the person doesn't like random PMs chances are they aren't going to want random profile comments either. Its a cute idea but I don't think it would work in the context of PFQ
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page