PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gems based on ehp

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Gems based on ehp >

Lia's AvatarLia
ultra.pnge+.png
Suggestion Title:Gems Based on EHP Suggestion Summary:Basically i think that you should get more gems based on how many clicks it would take to hatch gems. Positive points: -people that hunt pokemon get a more fair number of gems -kinda makes sense (a more 'powerful pokemon spawns more gems than a weaker pokemon) -people hunting for a dragon gemwish badge have a similar level of challenge as someone hunting a bug gemwish badge -more work=more payoff Negative points: -might mess up values of gems (dragon gems are sometimes valued above others) -may make the value of all gems go down Reason For Consideration: it just seems to be more fair. Right now, hatching an eevee(9,180) gets you the same amount of gems (1, unless a bonus is active) as igglybuff (2,805). It takes much less work to hatch the igglybuff, yet you get the same reward. sorry if this has been suggested before, i didnt see it in the summary of rejected suggestions, so i thought it might be original :')
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page