PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special Event... failed?

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Special Event... failed? >

cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
newbie.pngs.png
This event was fun, especially since we haven't had an event that wasnt just mcw for a while. Though the prize did seem a little... meh. I personally dont have much use for a cs sprite, since all they do is sit there and look cool. Im not sure what I would have prefered, though. If there was some bonus counters set up for the event that wouldve been nice too. We had a Niet counter which was nice, but it couldve been better. Like Golden Tempest said, the Acree counter is not really for clicking so it didnt help the event at all. People actively seek out gems and shinies, so a Ravyne or Sei bonus wouldve been great. Marie's counter wouldve been nice too because it can be easy to run out of adoptions when theres a multiplier. Or the personal goal couldve been raised slightly, that wouldve solved some things. Regardless, I am eager for the 12 days of christmas! Sorry about the essay haha, I still enjoyed the event with its flaws. c:
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page