PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trading Threads and Shops Filter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Trading Threads and Shops Filter >

venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
-This is my first time suggesting something, so please point out anything that I'm doing incorrectly...- Suggestion Title: Trading Threads and Shops Filter Suggestion Summary: So I was looking through the threads for breeding pairs today. To me, it was a mess, so I was thinking why not add a filter on to it? The filter can give you the option of threads UFT/LF items, pokemon, currency, breeding pairs, etc. I haven't explored all the forums yet, but this might be appliable to some other forum threads too? Positive Points: People can find things in threads easier. Negative Points: May be abused by users Reason For Consideration: Players can find what they need easily, spending less time surfing through the endless posts of what's unnecessary.
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page