PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

Alola is here! Or close to being here. I can't wait! This is so exciting! And I can finally get me hands on a Rockruff! The first one I got (thank you whoever breed the egg I got from the shelter) hatched female, and I named her Roxanne because puns. Rockruff! I really like this pokemon, and I can't wait to hunt it. (Because, hello, rock type. It'll go right next to Roggenrola as my favorite.) I'm also really looking forward to what they do with Cosmog, because I really want one, but it evolves into the Legendary pokemon? How are they going to work that out? Maybe a one time thing at a special temple, you get an account locked ticket to evolve it? And then the summon items for the Legendaries like usual? I don't know. But I'm really excited for it! I wonder what pokemon will show up next? My money's on Pikipek.

New Pokemon Log

Dec 4:

No new pokemon yet (I'm going to assume there'll be a new set once a week or something). But! I started a Rockruff hunt like so many of my fellow farmers (but because I actually love this pokemon, and I'll keep with this stupid hunt for a while (new HM) and sell the shiny extras at a normal price rather than the inflation I see everywhere. It's not like it's hard to get a Rockruff, it's just a regular pokemon, even if it is new). I got an Albino 'Ruff after only thirteen eggs (yay!) and I'm hoping for 2 more, and 3 shiny ones. Then extras will go UFT, because I'm just going to keep on with this hunt for as long as my attention allows. Maybe I'll pull a move like with my Roggenrola hunt and get a Melan. One can dream, right? ——— New pokemon haven't gotten here yet, but Eben just caught a Pikipek! So I was right, ha! He's going to caught two more before sending the set to PFQ. So that prediction was also right. Go me.

Dec 11:

I made a Rockruff hunt chart! Took a while to find the melan sprite, but I did it.

Dec 15:

It's been about a week since the last new set of pokemon; I'm expecting Eben to post a new journal entry soon. Maybe we'll get Cutiefly this time? ——— Yup we did. We seem to be getting the pokemon in about the same order as the PokeDex, so that makes predicting relatively easy.

Jan 23:

Fishing! Plus we're near the end, so hopefully Minior shows up soon? And Cosmog! Oooh, I can't wait!

Jan 30:

MINIOR!

Feb 6:

Cosmog ;w; Well, I guess I'll hoard as many as I can? Maybe someone will hunt it and I can beg for scraps ;s;

So Far...

Dec 1:

Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Rockruff

Dec 8:

Pikipek, Grubbin, Yungoos

Dec 15:

Oricorio, Cutiefly, Mudbray, Crabrawler

Dec 22:

Dewpider, Fomantis, Salandit, Stufful, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Vulpix

Jan 9:

Bounsweet, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian

Jan 16:

Morelull, Wimpod, Sandygast, Pyukumuku

Jan 23

Wishiwashi, Mareanie, Bruxish, Dhelmise, Alolan Rattata, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Grimer

Jan 30:

Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Drampa, Jangmo-o

Feb 6:

Alolan Raichu, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Magearna, Marshadow
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 193
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 535
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page