PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png
@Camwoodstock; The shop isn't "useless", it doesn't have a purpose to be implemented at the moment. Why have an entire page dedicated to only Evolution items? Selling can already be done through the inventory, and accessories will be sellable at the Contest Hall. (If I read that correctly on it's page.) And now, a few responses to your issues:

To make the post shorter. :)

> If you compare the amount of Pokemon that evolve through other means than evolution items, it's quite a big difference. As well as the fact that there are more than a few people who hoard more than one species of Pokemon, which allows them to grow a hoard that they wouldn't have spent as much time on. > All of the staff members are volunteer, they know that things will change. Just like how the egg sprites have changed, and how many Albino and Melanistic sprites are being made/updated. I believe that those shop doors were made by Novan-Chan(?
Sorry if I got this wrong!
), and they are meant to be temporary, it was to say, "Hey, the shop is coming soon!" > Even if you are 'banned' from the forums and trades, you did something to break the rules. It's your fault for not following them... > Evolution stones are in A shop, not multiple shops in the the games. > The staff isn't telling anyone to do their work, why would someone willing to sell their evolution items be dictated by the staff? It's the users choice to do so. > There are Scour Boosts for a reason, and they are easy to get on a Ledah Day with a GP Discount and clicking to get GP on FabuFridays.
@EmeraldSpencer; That's a good idea! I think that PF1 was similar to that? Every day the shop would swap out its evolution item stock. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, it's pretty vague now. >w<"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page