PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

FirstOneAdora's AvatarFirstOneAdora

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

If you can't get the permission from the artist, you can't use the piece of art. Sei also stated this in her post on the 4th page, but I do believe it would good to add that note to the first post of this thread as well Edit 1: Maybe it could help if the first post also contains information about using official art from anime, gifs, memes, etc. Edit 2: ugh, the post may seem a bit weird, it was a reply to the question what to do when the artist was inactive, but it seems the post with the question has been edited >_< still, I think that piece of information could be added to the first post so it's clear for everyone
It turns out two out of three people that posted the full thing on tumblr did not source it and they were both unactive, but luckily I scrolled down and someone did source it with reddit. I've sent them a message. What's worse is how the uncredited post on tumblr gets hundreds of notes, but the credited and/or original gets like 21 at most.
Avatar drawn by myself http://korrasforevergirl.tumblr.com/private/133169378239/tumblr_nxs9p7Telo1ry28t0 "Good luck finding anything melanistic, because i doubt you will."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page