PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

LYagami777's AvatarLYagami777
I'm a little embarrassed to ask, and I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but I was hoping you could clarify what "using" the art means. Does that just mean posting the art like this:

Random thing my niece made in paint

Or does it also count posting a link to the page which it is on like this: Random thing my niece made in paint Information on the artist could be found on the page, so there shouldn't be any need to credit them. Also, there wouldn't be any questions on whether the art is yours or not. The picture isn't on the forum where the link was posted, so is that still considered "using" the picture? If it's not, then you shouldn't need permission, right? After a quick review of this post, I realized I'm not sure if I need to provide permission for this picture. My niece is 7, and made this picture for me. Knowing that, is there anything I need to do to credit her? Do I need to/How could I credit MS Paint? Another question I would like to ask is, is it possible to report a single post for copyright infringement? Once again, I'm sorry if these are obvious, but I want to understand all the rules before I get banned.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page