PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Dekï

Hello! I was wondering if I may recolor/edit the Mega Mightyena, Mega Lugia, Arurous and melanistic Tyranitar, all for personal use~!
I formally grant permission to edit/recolor the Mega Mightyena, Mega Lugia, and Aurorus sprites for the purpose of personal recolors and sprite edits. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 7/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me). As for the melan tyranitar, we can't exactly copyright a color xD

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Hey, I hope I'm allowed to ask here, but if not then I apologize... I just noticed the "October 2016" tab is missing from the OP, and I'm fairly certain it was there before because there were permissions given to people during that time (me included). Was this a mistake, or were those permissions revoked? I figure it's the former as I don't see why they would be revoked, but I'd just like to be 100% sure. Thanks! :)
Oh dear. I accidentally overwrote the october tab with november. That's my bad. GG Sei. Permission isn't revoked! I'll re-add the tab. @Rainbowtail: Garthic will be replying to you shortly <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page