PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

Nagito's AvatarNagito
I'm with Persephone, I'm honestly confused by the resistance from some. In my opinion people shouldn't have to be afraid to post their art online because others will say "it's on the internet, so it must be free to use." I'm not the greatest artist, not at all. But about 2 years ago I started making MLP:FiM original characters. I later saw someone using my character and artwork I had commissioned of her, claiming as their own on a tumblr account. I reported it and thankfully the tumblr was taken down, but it was still extremely upsetting. I don't do much art anymore but when I do I always write: "Please, do not use my artwork unless it was done for you or I've given you permission. I'm aware I'm not the greatest of artists on deviantART but that doesn't mean my art is up for grabs to whoever would like it." The very fact that I have to write that in the first place for people to realize this is... unnerving.
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page