PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide to CSS (Beginner & Intermediate) [In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide to CSS (Beginner & Intermediate) [In Progress] >

Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Guide To CSS
For Beginners and Experienced Coders
Welcome Pokefarmers! This is my guide to CSS coding. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. In short, it's a coding language, just like BBCode, HTML, and many others. However, CSS is much more advanced than BBCode, and you can do much more with it. This guide will attempt an in-depth explanation of all the things you can do with CSS. There are many categories, which I try to keep fairly independent of each other, so you can read and learn the things you please. However, if something has a prerequisite, please read it first. Learning CSS is a semi-linear process in which you must grasp certain things before learning more advanced coding. While I consider myself fairly knowledgeable in CSS, there are, of course, things I don't know. I only know the things I've needed. Any information uses can contribute on topics I'm unfamiliar with is very much appreciated. Thank you for reading. Have fun coding, and feel free to ask for help! Template coded by Talkincamara. Free-to-use background by Gasara.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page