PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A "filter fields by type" option

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > A "filter fields by type" option >

meteorshowers's Avatarmeteorshowers
senior.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

When evolving for wishforge, almost everyone uses the farm page where it shows all RTE Pokemon. Align to grid already makes it a lot easier to see specific Pokemon, if you don't have typings memorized just hover over them. I would never use this. The only fields that have mixed typings are my favorites and legendaries, and I know what's in there already.
This isn't to show pokemon that are already RTE, its so you could see specific types of pokemon and put them into different fields or something. Without this option I'd have to go through all of my fields and sort through them to find the types of pokemon I want to evolve for my next badge. And not everyone has their fields sorted by type; in fact, most people just sort by berry, or put different types in fields that are compatible with them. It would be useful for many people that don't have sorted fields and want to put a certain type of pokemon in a field or in their party to make it easier to evolve them, since sometimes people only click your party and the first few fields.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page