PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 27

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 27 >

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Eebit

I never guessed Breloom, but looking at the colors now, it seems like an obvious choice. XD It's cool--it looks like a wandering warrior. Also, I've had a question about mega designs for a while and it seems like as good a time as any to ask. Why is it that some PFQ megas have strange dangly things on them? Like Raichu and Rapidash for example. Even Breloom has a thing hanging in the back (though it's more scarfy than dangly). Eh, anyway, I've always wondered about that. X3 It seems like a spriter's trademark. ^_^
The 3 Exclusive Megas noted were designed by me so I thought I'd give you an answer, yes? Mega Rapidash was my 1st Mega that was brought on site. Its been quite a long time since it was brought up but why it has those sensors under its ears was something along the lines of them being feelers to help Rapidash sense its surroundings but also just a nice detail of hair for it, while longish. Mega Raichu, on the other hand, has that "strange dangly thing" cause of Normal Raichu. Raichu does have that lil strand of hair off the lower part of its ear and I thought it was the cutest thing on it. When I was making Mega Raichu, I wanted to keep the strand but it had looked weird on the ear that was designed. So to keep both, The strand of hair comes off the base of the ear. I thought that it fit well for Mega Raichu. As for our Newest Mega, Breloom. That scarf was apart of its design on making Mega Breloom a sort of Lone Samurai. The 'scarf' waving in the wind as Breloom walks, which looked really cool with Breloom's 'hat' in concept art for it. It isn't at all a "trademark" but just thought that went into these sprites that made them look cool qwq
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page