PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Wiki Discussion >

i noticed that on the exclusive pokemon's pages it sais 'pokemon desciption', isn't that the dex entery? it also only sais the desciption/dex of the first pokemon of the line and not the entire line (since it's the page of the enire line, shouldn't all their descriptions be there?). also shouldn't orkit's other form be somewhere? also, wouldn't it be nice to have the shiny,albino and melanistic sprites on there somehwere? i think i might be able to upload some of the images for the Flabébé line. like shinies and albinos. i think i get how, but knowing me i am gonna make some kind of stupid mistake and mess up anyways X.X EDIT : so uhm okay... in the flabebe table it sais light green whee there should be light blue? ya know, for the image? same for the blue image, except is sais green instead. wait lemme grab a sceenshot i dunno how to fix this XD can someone else please? EDIT: it is also in the florges and floette tables X.X EDIT : i fed it myself :3 was not as hard as i expected X.X
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page