PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

Alright, just to be sure, (because I certainly don't want to be banned over this) I have requested several PF members to create some art for me and paid for it with in-game items in their shops. Is it enough to add the link to their profile in these cases, or is addition information required? (In other words, did I do it right in my signature?)
Yeah, that's fine~

QUOTE originally posted by Lörd Pyrôn

Personally, I think that unless the artists state that you have ask for permission to use it, it's free to use because it shows that they don't mind if you use it. Quick question though: Do I still have to ask permission if I use the url tags instead of displaying the image using [*img]?
Since you haven't said that you don't want me to come to your home and steal a varying number of your belongings, I'm going to come to your house and remove them from your possession, because by your logic, you haven't stated that you don't want me to, so it's perfectly fine. But it isn't really. Is it.

QUOTE originally posted by emptyadam

could i just say the art is not mine?
Nnnnnnnope!
Kudos to the people that are getting it and helping us to explain! Gold Stars, ahoy!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page