PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

Nagito's AvatarNagito

QUOTE originally posted by Kiwani

I usually use deviant art to find pictures for rps. And I use the link when you right click and view image. It has the name of the artwork and who's it is by. Like this is an example of a actual link: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2014/078/0/a/delusion_by_jenniferhealy-d7atwd3.jpg.
It doesn't matter if the link has the name of the artist; they should still be credited properly and you should still have permission to use their work. Having their name in the link to the image doesn't exactly count as proper credit.

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

"Brushes by "X" " would suffice. All of the brushes I use are free to use, or I create my own. xD
Yes, that was exactly what I was suggesting. :p Just perhaps the first post could include "other things that should be credited properly", listing things like song lyrics, quotes, brushes, etc?
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page