PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by kittens

If I can make a small suggestion... I know that photoshop brushes & such aren't exactly easy to monitor, considering you can't exactly cross reference a brush pattern. At least I don't think you can...-cough- However perhaps you can add crediting creators of brushes and patterns as well? Many people who make brushes require a link back somewhere if used, or that you ask permission before using the brushes on something off-site.
"Brushes by "X" " would suffice. All of the brushes I use are free to use, or I create my own. xD

QUOTE originally posted by Kiwani

I usually use deviant art to find pictures for rps. And I use the link when you right click and view image. It has the name of the artwork and who's it is by. Like this is an example of a actual link: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2014/078/0/a/delusion_by_jenniferhealy-d7atwd3.jpg.
It still has to be credited properly in a subtext below the image, and you still have to ask for permission to use it unless they state it's free-to-use. Even if they do state that it's free to use, still credit them for the image.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page