PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

Dracowolfie's AvatarDracowolfie
My point wasn't: "Let's stop monitoring people and let everyone steal and cause havoc!" My point was more what Constantine is saying: How do you moderators intend to accomplish this and monitor it all? It is such a huge task you're wanting everyone to do, and if someone doesn't comply, are you really going to take the time and search for that image's source, and ask the artist, for EACH image you are suspicious of? I mean more that it seems like far too much very serious work on a place that is growing quickly, and often the stolen images are used for very innocent purposes. (Avatars, decoration, conversation) I haven't seen anybody on this website trying to actually sell or make a profit from stolen work. I don't think this can be accomplished with the size of the staff, or with any size staff. It is a noble cause, but one that in many cases isn't incredibly necessary for the manpower we have on team. Image Moderators could help the issue, with their specific job being to monitor images people, but it still seems like an exceptionally busy and heavy job to go through every member on the site. (Checking through all parts of their profile, all posts that they have made, and then tracking down every suspicious image....)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page