PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Art Theft

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Art Theft >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
I’m on the fence here; really. Some of these rules seem a little ‘extreme’. I find myself at an impasse. I’m paying for commissioned artwork by a friend who does not sign their work nor do they care nor want be ‘cited’ every time I post the artwork of my characters that I have paid for. Will I be banned for following their wishes? For not citing the artist who drew my characters that I have paid for with £? I'll say this again just so I'm clear. I've paid for the work; it belongs to me now, it's copyrighted to me and the artist does not want to be known or have their name flashed in public. What do? Answered my own question; they belong to me. Whoops Also I know talented artists who aren't even 'online' so to speak; how can they be cited when they have no website to cite? Surely putting down their name and the likes is infringing on their privacy; especially when don't give permission for their name to be used. I mean how can such a thing be proven? Permission wise? A signed contract? A photo? But then again anyone can falsify that. xD I'm probably going to much into this. But I'd hate to be banned for using commissioned art from an 'offline' artist as I have no proof that it actually belongs to me. e_e sorry for beating a dead horse here; but BLARG
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page