PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Persephone's AvatarPersephone
'ello everyone~ I'm Persephone but feel free to call me Perse if you'd like. I'm the same Persephone on the original PF and I'm hoping I can transfer all my pokemon eventually -squishes- I like my pretties~ I'm a college freshman this year, exploring the big city for the first time and loving it~ I went to school in Kansas and recently moved to Boston (prefer Boston) I'm majoring in bio and *hopefully* going to med school for plastic surgery but we'll see where the path takes me ^^ I do art on the side, I'm not good at all but I like to pretend that I am so if anyone is feeling brave, feel free to check out my DA and please be nice ._. Um, what else... I'm rather morbid so I love horror films and stuff that makes people squeamish and it usually concerns people that I have such gristly interests heh. I rp a lot, though on a different site so I usually spend my time between PF and that. And that's about it! Feel free to send a PM, I would love to meet each every one of the beta testers~
people will stare make it worth their while
avatar official wallman art (c) boichi signature official raqiya art (c) boichi
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page