PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Items to Pass Down Specific Base Stats

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Items to Pass Down Specific Base Stats >

schleifi's Avatarschleifi
grandmaster.pngc.png
Warning - spoilerish content of maybe site mechanisms that haven't been revealed/ discovered yet

Click at your own risk

Hey there, I guess this mostly aims at 31 IVs or at least 30s. Cause why would you inherit bad IVs? Well, first of all - there are Perfect IV Pokemon out there that you can use to breed. I have 1, I just haven't bothered with increasing my amount/ pass it over via crossbreeding to total new egg types - but I should be able to do it in a reasonable way. Also while those items might exist, it is important to note that breeding + hatching is somewhat easier on Pokefarm and still serves the purpose of shiny hunting. However this is not the main reason I am posting here and these 2 are just things you can consider - for me they don't result in a "no support!" deal. The real deal is - that the purpose of Master Badges is still undiscovered and from the numbers I collect, they boost the randomly assigned IVs. If that's the case - again, the theory is still unconfirmed - IV breeding would become to easy with this new etra method.
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page