PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

Wow. Ok. So after reading through the whole discussion about the click limit, I gotta ask... why couldn't the users be polled about something like this? I understand that many things were taken into consideration, but you're now forcing users who love this site to take a break when they neither need nor want to. If I was still on my Koroku hunt, I would be even more upset with this update. I can click over 10k in an hour if I need to be breed something. But now I would basically be punished for trying to move my hunt along? No offense, but I think this is a bad move. I honestly think it will drive away some of the very dedicated users - the ones that pay to keep up their hunts. Especially ones like Koroku (I spent at least a month on that hunt, but I'm pretty sure it was more like two) or melan hunts.
If we polled everyone about things, do you know how little we'd be able to get done? Have you encountered it or seen any of what occurs based around this or are you just reacting based on the fact it exists? No prizes for guessing the "good" answer. ;) 10k in an hour? Great. Good for you - I can click 12k in 30 minutes and I wouldn't have a problem with this. I fail to see what point you're making here. Also, you appear to be making an assumption that something would be punishing to you when it probably wouldn't even cause you a problem. I agree, I think it's a bad move (specifically, the lock-outs). But I also don't think that these reactionary complaints are fair - nor warranted. You're making a mountain out of a molehill which is only decreasing any validity to arguments you push forward.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page