PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update on Weekly Tournaments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Update on Weekly Tournaments >

Thank goodness for the nerf - I just hope you can find a way to make sure items aren't totally unachievable for newer users who don't have anything to trade for tokens. Out of curiosity, did you guys consider making the tokens account-locked? That was my first thought when I saw all this going down. Then you wouldn't have to change the prices (much) - though that does create a problem for the people who already have traded. It's a tough one! Altering the Prices is also a good and very needed idea, I'm just a little concerned for how unachievable everything could turn out being. With regards to the unlocking in Season 2, though; does that mean that next season more than 50 will be able to get the new egg, if it's a requirement for unlocking it? It was very difficult to get into the top 50 this first time, especially when in the middle of a hunt. ^^;
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page