PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spriter Applications!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spriter Applications! >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

mmkay 'nother question (I'm sorry I'll probably have lots of these xD) How is work handed out? Is it like "okay You do this, you do that etc?" Or do the spriters choose their projects from a list of "needs to be done"?
Work is handed out as sort of a mixture of the two. Since I've been with my current team for a while and know how they work, I'd have Novan-chan do a base sprite, and have Shazi do the recolors, or something to that effect. The more I know you and your strengths the better we can play to them.

QUOTE originally posted by Sezzas

Is it really important that all the spriters can make good sprites from scratch (like fakemon for example) or is it still valuable if you're good at fusions, recolours etc? c:
It is, and as mentioned, you'd have a much better chance of being accepted if you're able to do more. We don't want spriters who pixel over existing work and call it "original".

QUOTE originally posted by PotatoPig

I got all excited when I saw the Spriter Applications heading. And then I saw the "18 and up" thing. Best of luck to you lot who are applying.
If your 18th birthday approaching relatively soon, we may make an exception.

QUOTE originally posted by Psychokineticism

Can scratches be currently revealed gen 7 pokemon or would some staff rather not see spoilers?
Since it's going to be in a PM sent to myself, this would be fine.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page