PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in What Hides Behind This Promise

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > What Hides Behind This Promise >

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy

Chapter 7b

"But the Gourgeist!" Shiku interjected. "They ate–well, we thought they ate you!" "Pfft, they wish!" Maya snorted. "I gave them a pretty good smack-down before I left, though." "Wait a sec," Keegan interrupted. "You've been a Mew this whole time?" "Yep!" Maya cheerfully answered. "Pretty good disguise, eh?" "But....why?" Nola queried in a confused tone. "I mean...why'd you pretend to be an Emolga this whole time?" Maya scratched the back of her black-furred head before responding. "Because I wanted to see what it's like to be a normal pokémon. I wanted to see what school was like and what regular kids do for fun. Things are just....different when you're a legendary." A pained groan suddenly interrupted the conversation. Kiera turned to see the Celebi still clutching its head as it sat on the ground. "My head..." it murmured. "What happened?" Truth being told, Kiera had completely forgotten about the Celebi until this moment. "You were being mind controlled," Keegan stated in a tone that indicated he felt that it should have been obvious. "I-I was?" the Celebi asked in disbelief. The light-green psychic type glanced to the side, her blue eyes suddenly widening. "What are they–we have to get out of here! They're dangerous!" Kiera turned to see that the Celebi was looking at the three unconscious forms of Rahms, Noirus, and Sarch lying on the ground. They looked like they would be knocked out for awhile, but the Vulpix still felt a trickle of unease. "Don't worry!" Maya interjected. "I was just about to take care of those creeps, and I think these three will make good company for our dear ole Ditto friend." With a flash of white light, the little pokémon was a Mew once more. Within a few moments, Maya had teleported the unconscious pokémon with a speed that Kiera could barely believe was possible. "There," she announced in a satisfied tone, "we don't have to worry about them anymore!" "Hey!" Keegan gruffly barked. "You could've done that right from the start and saved us all this trouble!" "Yes, but that wouldn't have been as much fun, now would it?" Maya playfully grinned. "Wait a sec...." Nola trailed off in thought. "If Mauve can turn into any pokémon he wants to...then what's to stop him from turning into a psychic pokémon and teleporting back here?" For a split second, a prickling sense of panic flared through Kiera. She had thought this horrible ordeal was finally over, and the thought of going through it all again was almost to much to handle. "Relax," Maya calmly responded. "Didn't I say not to worry? Anyways, I sent them to the Rim of Auldera. You can use Teleport to get into it, but you can't use it to get out of there. So yeah, they're basically stuck there unless I let them out." "Don't," the Celebi growled. Kierra turned to see the mythical pokémon glaring down at the ground. "Don't let them out, I mean. They deserve to rot there." "Uh...okay," Maya responded with a dubious look at the Celebi. "You know, you're really not looking all that great. Are you alright?" "I'm fine," the Celebi persisted. "It's just a headache. It'll probably be gone once I'm home, which is where I'm heading now, unless I'm needed here?" Maya shook her pink head. "Nope, I think we're all good." With a nod, the Celebi flew up and quickly disappeared within the protection of the thick forestry. "Well, I think that just about covers it," Maya concluded. "Just give me a sec to grab my costume and I'll have us teleported to Legend Fest in no time!" Keegan cocked his head with a wry expression. "Can't you just go as yourself?" "No way!" Maya strongly replied. "Every time I've gone, it's always been the same thing. Do this and fix that! I have to listen to everything people tell me and I NEVER get to do anything. When everyone know's you're a legendary it's no fun at all! Oh wait– I think I left my costume over there!" Before anyone else could get a word in, the Mew was off gliding above the tree tops. After watching her for a while, Kiera noticed Shiku fidgeting in the corner of her vision. "Hey Kiera," he called. "Would you mind freeing the rest of us?" The Vulpix turned to see her friends still wound up in the brown, tree roots. In all the chaos, she had forgotten that they were still tied up. "Oh...right. I'll do that," she sheepishly grinned. Only one more chapter to go until this fanfic is done! What could possibly go wrong? >:D
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page