PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in What Hides Behind This Promise

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > What Hides Behind This Promise >

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
After some thinking, I've decided to split this chapter into two parts. I've been too busy to work much on this story, lately. Plus the next two weeks are going to be crazy hectic. A decent little chunk of the second part is already done, so hopefully it won't take all that long to get finished. Speaking of being finished, I'm probably done with the background music. I just can't seem to find the soundtrack that I've been listening to online, so I'm having to stop here.

Chapter 7a

"You are Yveltal," Mauve observed. The transformed pokémon seemed to be more relaxed at this point, as if simply knowing what the beast was had calmed him. "AND YOU ARE A FRAUD!" burst the angry dragon-bird. Kiera was sure that she would have at least flinched from such an outburst, but Mauve seemed unfazed. "Yes, but I fail to see how this concerns you," Mauve pointedly returned. "FAIL TO SEE?" the Yveltal screeched. "YOU FAIL SEE? YOU SPEW MOCKERY AT THE MIGHT OF LEGENDARIES AND YOU DEGRADE THE REPUTATION OF ONE OF MY ASSOCIATES WITH THIS ABSURD PLAN, AND YOU FAIL TO SEE?!?!" "You legendaries take yourselves too seriously," Mauve retorted. "YOU FOOL!!!"boomed the Yveltal. "I SHOULD OBLITERATE YOU INTO A THOUSAND PIECES!!!" Mauve raised a brow. "But you can't do that, now can you?" he challenged. "You must know that I can transform into any pokémon I want. What's to stop me from bashing you with Xerneas? Or frying you with Zekrom? Maybe I'll settle for crushing you with Arceus." "You may be able to look like another," the Yveltal hissed in a voice that was eerily quite. "And you know a few fancy moves, but you're an idiot if you think that's enough to make you invincible to a legendary. Can you widen the seas or expand the land? Can you grant any wish or control time and space? Can you turn other pokémon to stone at your very whim?" "I don't need any of those impressive, little tricks as a power crutch," Mauve scoffed. "All I need is whit and planning." The red and black draconian flapped soundlessly, it's light blue eyes glittering maliciously. "But can that save you from banishment?" The Yveltal continued before Mauve could answer, "You've proved that you don't deserve to live here. You don't deserve to live anywhere amongst other pokémon, so I'm banishing you to a place known as the Voidlands until I see it fit to release you, if I ever do." "WHAT?" was all Mauve could muster, a trace of fear evident in his voice. "I said I'm sending you to the Voidlands," the Yveltal returned in an impatient voice. "It's dark, depressing, and infested with shadows trying to suffocate you, just like your personality." Before Mauve had time to react, the Yveltal rammed into the pokémon, sending him hurling into a swirling, purple mass that had just appeared. With a shocked screech, he was sucked into the void and was gone. Kiera blinked in astonishment before standing rigidly still. The Vulpix hoped that the Yveltal hadn't noticed the rest of them yet, and she had learned her lesson about assuming someone was trying to save your tail. However, the legendary wasn't paying them any heed. Instead, it looked like the avian was breaking out into a fit or something. The red and black body was jerking and shuddering wildly, but if you looked close enough it almost looked like.... A volley of high-pitched, strangely familiar giggles suddenly burst from the Yveltal. The laughter sounded like it came from a little, female pokémon, and certainly not from a giant beast that could summon swirling vortexes. A white glow suddenly engulfed the Yveltal, accompanied with the sound of crackling energy. The light gradually became more intense until the brightness completely drowned out the sight of anything else. The light was beginning to hurt Kiera's eyes, so the Vulpix quickly closed them against the harsh glare. However, the light soon faded shortly after. Once Kiera had opened her eyes again, she saw that a tiny, light-pink furred, kittenish thing was levitating in the place of the Yveltal. "Teehee! I got him real good! Right guys?" chortled the creature. A particularly loud gasp came from Nola's direction. "Oh my...I don't believe....it's a...it's...IT'S A MEW!!!!" the excited Eevee finally managed to squeal. The Mew cocked her head and scrunched up her face in confusion. "Huh?" she said in a curious tone while looking down at her small pink paws. The psychic pokémon snapped her fingers while letting out an angry huff. "Rats, got the wrong one," she grumbled. Once more, the Mew began glowing in bright, white light, although it was not as intense this time around. When the light faded again, it revealed an all-too-familiar Emolga who glided down to the ground. "MAYA?!?!" Kiera exclaimed in disbelief. "The one and only," the Emolga replied with a wink.
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page