PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

Saying such is kinda subject to opinion, mind you. They keep changing because we keep making them better. If you disagree, fair enough - but them simply changing (and improving, in our opinion) is not really a valid reason for us not to change things. If we see possible improvements, we're going to take it, y'know? If it bothers you, I am sorry - but at the end of the day, our spriters keep improving... This allows them to provide sprites that are of better quality over time. Something made a year ago is less likely to be of the same quality as something made now. They've been made more anatomically correct, they use the correct colours and they just look generally better than their previous counterparts - and because of this, we will continue to update things as we deem necessary. Spriting an entire generation from scratch is a lot of work - there were a number of sprites that have needed changing, and the Fennekin was simply one of them... Repeatedly... At the end of the day, especially for personal hand-made scratches, there are going to be re-do's as things are improved. The old Fennekin was a bit too small, for size-comparison, and the legs were far too straight (they're legs, not stilts! :P ) That's just how it is, unfortunately. Sei edits: Just to give you a visual on how much the Fennekin line has improved.. See below: the first was done by Mila - an old spriter Second was done by myself; you can see how large it was (especially the ears) and how stiff the tail is. third, fourth, and fifth were all done by Novan-chan. Same issue with the braixen -- my Braixen was much too large. Next two were by Novie - you can see the improvements between these two. The final one is more fluid, anatomy fixed, and colors have been altered. I forget who made the first Delphox, but again, you can see how large it was in comparison to the others. The old delphox were much too stiff and similar in pose - straight lines, clunky tails, same exact head, no movement. The new ones have once again drastically improved in terms of color, anatomy and overall being better than the previous incarnations.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page